Nothing quite like a birthday party with 190 friends hurtling through the air in a metal tube at 500 miles/hour 36,000 feet above the ground. One of the StarMegaDo participants got to experience that (for the second consecutive year) on Friday as he was serenaded on the PA system, given a set of Junior Flight Attendant wings and otherwise feted.
Lots of fun!
- Celebrating the generosity of StarMegaDo
- The generosity of StarMegaDo knows no bounds
- The Pillow Fight Seen ‘Round The World
- A birthday in the sky
- Going flying at Lufthansa’s Airline Training Center Arizona
- Pillow fights are more fun at 36,000 feet!
- Goodbye, Adieu, Auf Wiedersehen…
- CO Flight 1905 Arriving at Paine Field
- Inside ZA003: Another first for StarMegaDo
- Breakfast with Doug Parker
- No badge, but …
Tag Cloud757-300 A380 airbus Alliance boeing Charter Chicago class com condor continental Continental Airlines facebook Field flight flyertalk FlyerTalkers FRA Frankfurt frequent traveler jfk lufthansa megado Mileage newark News nyc oslo paine field party Photos SAS Star Alliance starmegado Starwood Terminal today Toulouse tours twitter united US Airways Video way youtube
Public Charter flights operated under Title 14CFR Part 380 DOT PC 10 153 by TomOli, LLC with flights on Continental Airlines. Conditions applicable to the charter are in the operator-participant contract, available here.