We knew from the beginning that Star Mega Do 2010 was going to be one of the biggest parties thrown, with action in 5 cities on two continents. But even we didn’t know just how big it would be. Big just got a bit bigger, with confirmation from Starwood regarding the details for a cocktail reception on Friday night after the tour of Boeing’s Everett facility. We’ll be mingling with Starwood executives and enjoying some quality adult beverages at the Sheraton Seattle.
Just one more awesome event in what will be an incredible week of travel, tours and revelry. Join us by registering here: www.StarMegaDo.com.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve reached an agreement with the folks at United Airlines so that members of their Mileage Plus program can earn points as part of the StarMegaDo 2010 event. This is in addition to the participation of Lufthansa and Continental as mileage earning partners.
For participants who choose to credit to United the following rules will apply:
- United will give both Mileage Plus Award Miles and Elite Status Miles (EQM) to Mileage Plus members on the CO charter flight
- Mileage Plus miles will be awarded as if the customer were ticketed on a paid Continental flight, crediting to their Mileage Plus account
- Miles will be awarded based on the actual routing flown by the customer-i.e. if one flies IAH-PHX-PAE and takes a different return flight, miles will only be earned on IAH-PHX-PAE
- Mileage Plus elite members will receive the appropriate number of Elite bonus Award Miles, based on their elite status at the time of the charter flight
- Customers ticketed in the First Class cabin will receive the appropriate Class of Service bonus for Award Miles and Elite Status Miles
We’re very happy to have United as a partner again this year and look forward to a phenomenal event this November!
Not registered yet? Sign up now. You know you want to.